This video tutorial is a demo of reporting feature of Apache JMeter.
It shows how to configure your test plan and the setup required to generate the HTML dynamic report of JMeter which contains a wealth of informations to analyze your load test.
About the video presenter:
Philippe Mouawad is a developer, committer and member of the JMeter Project Management Committee at Apache.
He currently works as an Architect and technical expert for Ubik-Ingenierie where he leads among other things the development of UbikLoadPack a set of Commercial Plugins for Apache JMeter allowing to load test different protocols like MPEG-DASH, Http Live Streaming (HLS), HSS, HDS, GWT, JavaSerialization, Oracle applications.
- Ubik Load Pack is a set of Enterprise Grade plugins for Apache JMeter.
- We’re strong contributors to JMeter and its eco-system
- We provide professional services for Load Testing
- Free trial is available on https://ubikloadpack.com/tryout.php
- Reporting feature in JMeter : description and configuration steps
- Shift left your performance tests with JMeter and Maven
- Apache JMeter vs Neoload vs HP Load Runner
- UBIK LOAD PACK VIDEO STREAMING PLUGIN 27 November
- UBIK LOAD PACK AUTO-CORRELATOR PLUGIN 26 November
- Release of UbikLoadPack Video Streaming Plugin 6.5.0 22 November