JMeter trainings by contributors and developers of the project
Ubik-Ingenierie delivers training courses on Load Testing with Apache JMeter:
- Starter Pack (4 days): Crash course to start efficiently using JMeter and avoid beginners pitfalls
- Expert Pack (4 days): Become a load test expert by mastering advanced JMeter features (Continuous integration, JMeter Maven Plugin, JMS, JDBC, JMeter Plugins, Cloud Load testing…)
These trainings are led by Load Testing experts who are Apache JMeter commiters or frequently use JMeter for their performance load tests. For more details on how we can help you, you can read this.
In case you don’t know us, we are one of the biggest contributor to JMeter core, plugins and community:
- Our Team leader (Philippe M.) is one of the biggest contributors and committers on Apache JMeter project. He’s also a member of Apache JMeter Project Management Committee. Finally he is the co-author of the book Master JMeter : From Load testing to DevOps
- UbikLoadPack teams contributes to Apache JMeter since 9 versions and is donator of JSON Extractor plugin and Web Report
- We sponsor contributions to JMeter eco-system by contributing to projects like JMeter-Plugins and JMeter-Maven-Plugin
- We’re in Top 5 answerers on Stackoverflow JMeter tag
- Ubik Load Pack is a JMeter based solution for complex protocols.
- Follow us on Twitter and StackOverflow.
- Follow Apache JMeter on Twitter
- New book on JMeter : Master JMeter from Load Testing to DevOps 26 October 2018
- Why you should upgrade to JMeter 5.0 1 October 2018
- How to record an Android application using HTTPS traffic with JMeter 10 September 2018