UbikLoadPack Flex/AMF plugin 4.0 for Apache JMeter released
We’re happy to announce the release of our Flex/AMF plugin for Apache JMeter.
This release has seen important internal refactoring to make plugin more efficient and compatible with JMeter versions 3.1 to 4.0.
Migration to HttpClient 4
Previous versions used commons-httpclient-3.X.
This new version uses last version of HttpClient 4.5.X API and integrates smoothly with last versions of JMeter 3.X/4.X.
Within this upgrade, we also moved internal logging from Logkit to slf4j and upgraded to Java 8 as minimum version.
Support of Apache JMeter 4.0
The new version 4.0 of Apache JMeter was released few days ago with a bunch of new features that make scripting and load testing even more productive and nice.
We wanted our plugin to support this new great version which makes UI much sexier:
This way you’ll be able to use all the new features and bug fixes of 4.0 version.
Our plugin can be used on Cloud providers like:
So come and get a free trial version HERE.
Trial is free for 10 days.
- Ubik Load Pack is a JMeter based solution for complex protocols.
- Follow us on Twitter and StackOverflow.
- Follow Apache JMeter on Twitter
- Testez vos tests avec Pitest – INTESTPTION 30 November 2018
- New book on JMeter : Master JMeter from Load Testing to DevOps 26 October 2018
- Why you should upgrade to JMeter 5.0 1 October 2018