UBIKLOADPACK HTTP Live Streaming Plugin 2.0.0 for Apache JMeter
Support of Microsoft AZURE CLOUD Live Stream URLs format:
Plugin now supports Microsoft AZURE HTTP Live Stream URLs like :
Thanks to this new feature, you can use the plugin to test your streams delivered through AZURE Cloud, read more about this:
- Generate HTTP Live Streaming HLS content Using Windows AZURE Media Services
- Azure Media Services – Dynamic Manifest Composition support and HLS output additional features
Support of Compressed Manifest files:
Plugin now supports GZIP / Deflate compressed Manifest files
The plugin UI has been fully rewritten to make it more user friendly:
- Better handling of edgy error cases
- Better detection of empty media files
So try it ASAP here. Trial is free and lasts 10 days.
Thanks to our partnership with Redline13 , the plugin is available from AWS cloud and ready to use in few clicks, read more:
- Ubik Load Pack is a JMeter based solution for complex protocols.
- Follow us on Twitter and StackOverflow.
- Follow Apache JMeter on Twitter
- Testez vos tests avec Pitest – INTESTPTION 30 November 2018
- New book on JMeter : Master JMeter from Load Testing to DevOps 26 October 2018
- Why you should upgrade to JMeter 5.0 1 October 2018