on 19 March 2016 AZURE, CLOUD, DEVOPS, HLS, HTML5, JMETER, LOAD_TESTING, REDLINE13, VIDEO and Tags: AWS, AZURE, CLOUD, DEVOPS, HLS, HTTP Live Stream, JMETER, LOADTEST, PERFORMANCE, PRODUCTIVITY with 0 comments
UBIKLOADPACK HTTP Live Streaming Plugin 2.0.0 for Apache JMeter
We’re happy to announce the release of the new version 2.0.0 of our HTTP Live Streaming plugin for Apache JMeter with the following new features
Support of Microsoft AZURE CLOUD Live Stream URLs format:
Plugin now supports Microsoft AZURE HTTP Live Stream URLs like :
Thanks to this new feature, you can use the plugin to test your streams delivered through AZURE Cloud, read more about this:
- Generate HTTP Live Streaming HLS content Using Windows AZURE Media Services
- Azure Media Services – Dynamic Manifest Composition support and HLS output additional features
Support of Compressed Manifest files:
Plugin now supports GZIP / Deflate compressed Manifest files
The plugin UI has been fully rewritten to make it more user friendly:
- Better handling of edgy error cases
- Better detection of empty media files
So try it ASAP here. Trial is free and lasts 10 days.
Thanks to our partnership with Redline13 , the plugin is available from AWS cloud and ready to use in few clicks, read more:
- Ubik Load Pack is a JMeter based solution for complex protocols.
- Follow us on Twitter and StackOverflow.
- Follow Apache JMeter on Twitter
- UBIK LOAD PACK OBSERVABILITY PLUGIN : Connect the plugin to Prometheus 1 May 2023
- Using CSV data in JMeter 2 March 2023
- How to save request and response details in JMeter only when an error occurs 27 February 2023