UbikLoadPack solution now available on AWS Cloud with RedLine13 partnership
We’re happy to announce that Ubik Load Pack solution is now available on Amazon Web Services Cloud through our partner RedLine13.
Thanks to this partnership, our customers can now load test very easily from the cloud using their AWS account and RedLine13 subscription.
With the power of the cloud, they will be able in a matter of few clicks to scale to hundred of thousands of Virtual Users from different locations in the world at an ultra-competitive pricing.
The set of plugins available are:
Read more here
How it happened
Few weeks ago we had the chance to have a great discussion with Richard Friedman around load testing tools, Cloud, Apache JMeter, plugins and much more.
Following this meeting, we decided to work together.
Over the past few weeks, thanks to RedLine13 great work, it has been possible to propose an ultra easy integration of UbikLoadPack plugins.
Redline13 service for the following reasons:
- it’s the most competitive in terms of pricing and allows our customers to use their own AWS account to run the tests
- Configuration is pretty fast and easy
- Plugin Integration is great and Load Agent are ready to use in few minutes
- Our customers can use AWS Spot instances which also decreases the price of their tests, and Redline13 is smart enough to reuse under some circumstances the instances making pricing even more competitive
- Continuous Integration can be enabled in few clicks thanks to RedLine13’s Jenkins integration
- The service is growing very rapidly in terms of features
Request a trial version HERE.
Ask for a turnkey or consulting service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ubik Load Pack is used by Big players in the Video streaming field
- We provide professional services for Load Testing
- Learn more about our streaming plugin
- Get a Free trial
- Load Testing Smooth Streaming Video with JMeter
- Load testing MPEG-DASH Video Streaming with Apache JMeter and UbikLoadPack
- Load testing HLS Video Streaming with JMeter and UbikLoadPack