UbikLoadPack GWT Plugin 4.3.0 for Apache JMeter released
Support for GWTRPC obfuscation
Plugin is now also able to handle obfuscated/elided types.
Missing classes now also detected during GWTRPC conversion to XML
When you convert a GWTRPC response to XML, the plugin now tells you which are the missing classes you need to add to JMeter « lib » folder. You can then open the Wizard « Find jars for missing classes » to search for the jar containing the missing class.
Support of Apache JMeter 3.1
You can use this version of the plugin with the great new Apache JMeter 3.1
For more details on all JMeter 3.1 features read JMeter 3.1 is out with great new features
GWT Supported versions
Plugin supports GWT versions from 1.5 to 2.8.0.
So try it ASAP by asking for a 10 days free trial here.
Thanks to our partnership with Redline13 , the plugin is available from AWS cloud and ready to use in few clicks, read more:
- Ubik Load Pack is a JMeter based solution for complex protocols.
- Follow us on Twitter and StackOverflow.
- Follow Apache JMeter on Twitter
- Load testing easily Vaadin with JMeter using UbikLoadPack 12 septembre 2017
- Load testing easily Oracle JD Edwards with JMeter and UbikLoadPack 12 septembre 2017
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming: Watching videos everyday, everywhere and on every device (and please give me a good video quality) 7 septembre 2017